Gear We Recommend From People We Know... 5 Star Saddle Pads.
"Do you have a problem with average? Average size, average quality, average performance? We feel the same. That’s what inspired us to offer 5 Star saddle pads for sale on our site. Our personal experience proves these western, english and dressage saddle pads are high quality and versatile creating a refined custom saddle fit that protects the horse’s back. They stay in place and there is a style, size, thickness and natural color to compliment any saddle or horse. We’ve used a lot of pads in the last 50 years and these are the best-no doubt about it."
Why buy a 5 Star saddle pad from us?
5 Star saddle pads are made of all natural, 100% wool felt which absorbs moisture and wicks it to drier areas. 5 Star's 100% Wool contoured saddle pads are specially designed to fit the shape of your horse or mule’s back. Its unique, two-piece construction eliminates spinal pressure and improves saddle fit.
- You get free shipping, which you won't get on the 5 Star Equine site, and
- You can use our $10 off coupon on any 5 Star order.
- Our customer service is awesome! Just call Bob at 406-961-3978 to test us out.
- What could be better than that? Well... we tend to reward our loyal customers with coupons, prizes and drawings. (Check us out on Facebook for the latest.)
5-Star Contoured Pad is the original Western
contour saddle pad with a true French Curve back line and withers slope.
Special attention is given to wither height, back line variance and hip
placement which results in a
GREAT FITTING SADDLE PAD that conforms to the shape of your horse or mule.
- Contoured, Conformed Fit
- 20% Less Cinching Needed
- All Natural, 100% Wool Felt with 40% MORE Virgin Wool than ANY other 100% Wool Pad
- 3X More Compression Protection than Synthetic Neoprene Pads
- Even Weight Distribution & Impact Absorption
- 4X Greater Wicking Ability
- Eliminates Heat Build-up
- Soft & Durable, Easy Clean-up
The ONLY saddle pad we recommend is the 5 Star Saddle Pad.
*** Free Delivery of 5 Star
Equipment in the Continental U.S. An additional charge will be added
to orders outside the Continental U.S. including Alaska and Hawaii.
Free delivery is a one-time gift - it is not extended to returns or
Something You, As The Customer, Need To Know:
at Bitterroot Saddle Co. are known for
our quality horse equipment and customer service. We will go to any
reasonable length to please you but we don't accept returns. We're a
small business with no way to absorb the multiple shipping costs and the
difficulty of reselling goods that are often special or personalized
means that you need to be very clear as to what you want. Ask every
question, understand how the equipment is intended to be used and use
it responsibly. More information is always a good thing so feel free to
contact us with any questions you might have. We're always happy to